Here’s to 2011!
(picture of Dawn and I toasting at my wedding)
Happy New Year everyone! 2010 was an amazing year for me personally and professionally.
- I found the career of my dreams at Disney. It’s been an amazing year working with amazing people.
- I got married to the best guy in the world!
- Hawaii (our honeymoon) changed my life. Now we want to travel all the time.
- GamingAngels kept growing and we had our best articles/contests ever. I love our staff so much and this year we were able to offer gifts!
- I am honored to be listed amongst Fast Company’s top women in gaming for 2010
- I flew first class. I’m addicted now.
- Work out three times a week. I have 10-15 pounds I would like to lose
- Travel to Hawaii again or another tropical area like maybe Tahiti.
- Travel to Europe for our one year
- Host a GamingAngels event at a few cons
- Grow GA presents
- Actually create the new site updates
- Find a better way to interact with our community on GamingAngels
- Save more money
- and maybe….get pregnant. maybe…
Happy New Year and I hope you all are having a great day. We’re throwing a UFC party to start the year off right! haha